Sunday 17 February 2013

Wedding Dress: Ta Dah (Part Two)

For the smaller parts of the dress, the arms and scraps from the body where I have cut the pillow squares (see Wedding Dress - Part One) I decided I needed to produce something smaller - waste not one scrap of the dress!! 

Remember last year the lavender hearts I made for my friends birthdays.... just the thing...




Unfortunately some heart did not make it to the final stage.....just too much fraying....so frustrating!



A good press helped them look a little more heart shaped....


Buttons.....I got to play with the buttons and ribbon....Loooove that bit!



And of course I had to use this little beauty!


Burgundy and Gold Lavender Hearts for Mum's wardrobe... Ta Dah....


And a Lilac Lavender Heart for the spare bedroom... Ta Dah....


I still have a section of the dress to use.... so watch out for the final part in the special trilogy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment